NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NOT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) ELIGIBILITY: LNB's Choose Your Adventure Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to entrants who, as of the entry date, are permanent legal residents of Oklahoma or Texas, or Active Duty Military temporarily assigned to Oklahoma or Texas, and who are at least eighteen (18) years old. The Sweepstakes is void outside the Sweepstakes territory and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Liberty National Bank (Sponsor), as well as the immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings, children, grandparents, and their respective spouses) or household members of the same household, whether related or not, of each employee, officer or director are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2) TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on 5/1/2023 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT"), ends on 7/31/2023 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the "Entry Period"). Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3) HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry:
4) AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and the winner, and the awarding of the prize), which are final and binding in all respects.
5) DRAWING, ODDS, AND NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, phone, or in-person. The potential winner will be required to execute and return to Sponsor a set of Forms, consisting of a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release; the forms will be provided by Sponsor in order to claim the prize. The forms must be returned to Sponsor by the date and time indicated within the forms. If the potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted within seventy-two (72) hours of the first attempt to contact, or fails to return the forms within the specified time, or if any prize is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner is found to ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner forfeits the prize by disqualification. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries from the Entry Period.
a) PRIZE: Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, one (1) prize will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The retail value of the prize is $10,000.00. The Prize consists of one (1) $10,000.00 credit at Adventure Travel Vacation and Cruise Center for a total value of $10,000.00.
6) RELEASE: By entering into the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s award, receipt or use/misuse of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
7) GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, widespread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILTIY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
9) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in federal or state courts located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the state of Oklahoma for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Oklahoma, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of Oklahoma, the United States or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Oklahoma.
11) OFFICIAL RULES: These Official Rules are available here, or by sending a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “LNB's Choose Your Adventure Sweepstakes,” c/o Liberty National Bank: 629 S.W. C Avenue, Lawton, OK 73501.
12) WINNER LIST: The winner will be displayed on Liberty National Bank’s website for at least seven days, within 14 days after winner selection.
13) SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is Liberty National Bank 629 SW “C” Avenue, Lawton, OK 73501.